Saturday, February 9, 2013

Moving into the e-commerce arena

Well, not really. What I mean is I've been selling lingerie online for some time now. It's been on a very limited scale, but I'm proud nonetheless. The only problem was I was selling on Facebook with their little shop widget, then with Lish, and it was *alright* but the problem was that my customers who did not have a Facebook account were really being inconvenienced by having to email me their order, then me bill them...way too much work for people I want to become regular customers. Everyone has been really wonderful, and VERY patient, and I thank you for that. I have finally figured out how to migrate my shop over to my blog, so guess what? you will all get the opportunity to not only shop in the privacy of your own home, but stay and visit with me a bit as I learn more and more about lingerie, women, men, intimacy, and myself. The "boutique" tab will take you my online shop, and I'll be adding new items daily. Please bear with me as most of you know that when I say this business is mom and pop, it's really mom and pop! We pretty much do it all ourselves. So if any of you computer programmers cringe when you see my shop or my blog for that matter, just mumble "bless her heart" and check back often. I promise it can only get better. If you have any questions, please contact me! I'm available via email. aphroditescloset@hotmail.com Until next time!